Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Sales :)

Sadly, summer is coming to an end...
But fortunately for my closet, all those fabulous summer clothes I've been lusting after are on sale!

Here are a few items I'm thinking of adding to my collection:

:Lingonberry Corset Dress @ Anthropologie $169 reduced from $328:

:Peacock Plume sandals @ Anthropologie $59 reduced from $118:

:Shakuhachi Lace Maxi Dress @ Urban Outfitters $149 reduced from $315:

:Downy Dandelion Chemise @ Anthropologie $19 reduced from $78:
Totally something Betty Draper would wear to bed from the show Mad Men!
By the way, Mad Men is my new T.V. show obsession, the fashion back then was to die for :)
If you get a chance to watch, I'm sure you will fall in love too !


Now...these items might be a little pricey, but I worked hard this summer, I think I deserve a reward :)
Have a fabulous day

S


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithinn