Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hold my Hand

Sorry I've been so busy lately...
I have an obsession...no an addiction, to nail polish!
My collection boasts a whopping 60 polishes.  Maybe I need to start putting my $$ towards something else? Who am I kidding!

:These are some of my favorite nail polish colors and funky nail designs:


:Turquoise and Caicos by Essise:

:Roja by Megan Miller:

:Sally Hansen Nail Strips are fun, easy, and mess free!:

:Jade is the New Black by OPI:

:Newspaper Nails are my new OBSESSION!!:
How can you get this look?  Follow the instructions below...

Materials:
  • 1 Small glass
  • Rubbing alcohol or vodka
  • 10 Strips of newspaper (big enough to cover each nail)
  • Any light colored nail polish (whites and pastels work best)
  • Clear top coat polish
Process:
  1. Polish your nails with your desired coats and let dry
  2. Pour some rubbing alcohol/vodka in the small glass
  3. Dip your (dried) nail in the rubbing alcohol/vodka (make sure you wet whole nail)
  4. Place and press a strip of the newspaper on your nail and hold firmly but careful for 30 seconds. (do NOT Move the strip around)
  5. Remove strip and repeat on each nail or a select few nails if desired
  6. Finally, polish your nails with a good clear top coat to seal the deal.


Let your nails be your best accessory :)...

S

2 comments:

Nicole said...

love those colors!
New follower, but find it hard to read the font on your blog.
Follow me!

Unknown said...

Thank you! changed the font, it was definitely an eyesore. I love your blog, had to follow you! i'm obsessed with pinterest too!

Post a Comment

LinkWithinn