Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good morning sunshine!

This morning I woke up craving something sweet...here are a few breakfast ideas i'd love to have waiting for me at the kitchen table..or maybe brought to me in bed ? haha :)


:Funfetti Cake is my absolute favorite...but funfetti PANcakes?  Heaven:

:I like my coffee super sweet, vanilla lattes are simply perfection:

:Nutella French Toast on a Croissant:

:For a little luxury...mimosas are the perfect combination of sweet and bubbly:


Wake up sleepy heads...and have a fantastic day :)

S

2 comments:

Hannah said...

awww i just adore that last picture!! such a sweet moment :) i just woke up and now i'm starving....thanksssss sarahh....haha kidding! xoox

Unknown said...

I'm sure you could whip those pancakes up in no time!! i know how presh is that picture :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithinn