Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Working for the Weekend


Today I begin training for my new job at Chic Couture :)

There are currently two locations, one in Parker and the other in Lone Tree, Colorado.

The store is decked out in bright pink and zebra finishings, with cute wall quotes and carpet to match!  The clothes are adorable sought after name brands at a wonderful price.  Chic Couture has everything from skinny jeans to maxi dresses!

Products:
  • Kensie and KensieGirl
  • BB Dakota and Jack
  • Hazel
  • Steve Madden
  • Alternative Apparel
  • Jessica Simpson
  • Naughty Monkey
  • Hudson
  • Trinity
  • Yellow Box
  • Free People
  • MissMe
  • Ya Los Angeles
  • Flying Tomato

Wish me luck!
Come Visit :)
xo

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Good luck on your first day! I'm sure it will go great :) I start working at Ann Taylor Loft next week...ahhh we are working girls!! xoxox

Unknown said...

Yay thank you Hannah, it went great! Ann Taylor is a perfect fit for you, you're gonna love it :).

p.s.
I know how much you love all things bridal...soooo you have to go look up the line that Anthropologie is coming out with soon. You will DIE!!

love you
xo

Post a Comment

LinkWithinn